Prior to enrollment, ATDA requires an introductory meeting. These can be scheduled by calling the school or coming into the office in person. Once a student is accepted to ATDA, they will be allowed to enroll using Synergy's ParentVUE service. Be aware that students will NOT be allowed to enroll unless all required documents are on file; it is recommended that you bring copies of these documents to your introductory meeting so that there is no delay in the registration process.
Required documents include:
1) A copy of a birth certificate
2) A copy of an up-to-date immunization schedule or exemption
3) A copy of an official withdraw from the previous high school, if applicable
4) A copy of an unofficial transcript from the previous high school, if applicable
5) Any IEP documents or other special education forms, if applicable
ATDA enrollment policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, ancestry or need for special education services. ATDA will make every effort to inform the public about the registration process. E-mail our registrar using the address below for more information about our registration and admission processes.
Registrar: Herman Garcia